Epson L3110 is newer printer that is popular, like usually in Epson Printer we need to Reset printer in sometimes. To Reset Epson L3110 printer, you can do the following instructions.
Note: Disable your Antivirus and Windows Defender to run smoothly the resetter !
- Download Resetter and Key in Here (l3110 L220, L310, 360-65, l3150).
- Extract file and you will have two folder Epson L3110 Resetter and Keygen.
- Open folder Epson L3110 Resetter first.
- Double click in Adjprog.exe. You will get popup that show Hardware ID Information and will autocopy in there.
- Press Ctrl + V keyboard in notepad, you will have the Hardware ID now.
- Now open Keygen Folder.
- Double click in WLGen_Epson L3110.exe file.
- Click License Manager.
- Click Add License.
- Fill Customer, Company, Hardware ID, and Custom Data. Note, that Hardware IDis your Hardware ID in Keygen that you copying before, and clik Save.
- Select your License and Click Create License Key.
- Now you have License, you can double click to merge to your license.reg files that you’ve created or you can right click select Merge and Yes. See below:
- Then open folder Epson L3110 Resetter again, and Double click in Adjprog.exe.
- Select Particular adjustment mode.
- Select Waste ink pad counter, and then click Ok.
- Checklist in Main pad counter and platen pad counter. Click Check, and then click Intialize, and Click Finish. Now turn off your printer and turn on again. Your printer is ready to use again.
Note: Disable your antivirus and windows defender to make it working smoothly. Any question? Just fill up in the form comments.